Hello Curious Readers- I’m excited to start bringing Thursday Three to you! I have tons of products I use and Tricks I have accumulated over the years. Most don’t have enough information to create a full out post. Reviews are my favorite posts to share with you all because I love to try new things! I have posted reviews on dry shampoo, blonde hair products, and makeup! Personally, I love to read reviews. It’s a hobby of mine. I think this is one reason I love writing them so much too!
Instead, I have decided to start the Thursday Three! Every Thursday I’m going to share a little mini review on products, tricks I have, and maybe even some small tutorials too. I am so excited to start Thursday Three Minis.
Here’s to Thursday Three!
Amika : The Wizard
The Wizard is a weightless style primer. It’s said to be the ultimate multi-tasker. The wizard cuts down on your drying time while it adds many nutrients to your hair. It helps to easily detangle your hair and fights frizz, nourishs, smooths, and adds softness and shine! The primer protects against thermal damage, environmental damage, and UV damage! With the lightweight formula its a great product for all hair types. Use this to start your styling process!
Three Benefits of The Wizard
- Reduces Drying Time. Having to blow dry my hair is part of the reason I detest having to wash my hair. It’s such a process. Even with my short hair, it still is a commitment you mentally prep for. This cuts down the drying time. After I spray this in my clients hair the water starts to drip out of their hair. It’s the craziest thing!
- Avocado Oil. This is where the nourishing ingredients come from. It has important proteins, vitamins, amino acids, folic acids, and minerals. If you were hair for the chemical make up of your hair, I’d tell you why that’s important but you’re not and you probably don’t care. (If you do care: Amino Acids make up your hair. The hair strand is about 80% Protein)
- Free of sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens and artificial colors. Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and Keratin-treated hair. Also, Amika cruelty free!
Three Reasons I Love The Wizard
- Primes. It preps my hair for the styling process. If you’ve read any of my hair posts, you know I always use a leave in conditioner. This isn’t classified as that but, it has ALL the same benefits as one! It makes my hair SO soft and feeling healthy. Who doesn’t want healthy hair?
- Protects. The Wizard protects against the sun and humidity. UV Protectant fights damage from the sun and prevents your color from fading. Summer Sun is no joke when it comes to hair color.
- Detangles. The tangles practically fall out of my hair once I spray this on my hair! It’s the easiest thing to brush the tangles out once this is sprayed in my hair! This Primer makes the detangling process nonexistent. This product will be in my beach/pool/lake bag all summer long!
Three Reasons I Recommend The Wizard
- It’s Multi-Tasking. You can use this as a primer to prep your hair for the styling process OR you can use it alone. This summer I’ll be using this after I swim to avoid dryness from chlorine. But, I also use this daily too!
- It’s lightweight. It is hard to find a product that covers all the hair textures. The Wizard light enough for fine hair to stay full of life but strong enough for course hair to be able to be impacted.
- It smells Delish! Okay, This isn’t a real reason but, kind of. Long story short, I have been using this over a month and I still love it! I haven’t even felt like I’ve needed a different primer. I styled my hair using this primer and the curls held all day and the nest day!
- Towel Dry your hair.
- Spray The Wizard into your hair. Start spraying at the ends and work your way up.
- Detangle hair.
- Apply Products as normal or use alone.
I’m so excited to be starting this weekly series with you all! I can’t wait to select and try new products and techniques to tell you guys about! Share in the comments below products you’ve tried or products you’d like me to try!
Thanks for tuning into Thursday Three!